Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a funky day...

we decided to play badminton today...
haiya,when we reached the place the door locked...then we can't play..
so we go to Zhu's house...she teach us baked chocolate cookies..
wow...so nice...haha
we wanna make some alphabet cookies...yer...but the alphabet cookies and love shape cookies was terrible..haha
haiyo,then my baobei went back and brought back some cookies..haha
after baking we went to Zhu's room and brought Miao Miao along...haha
so sweeet..she so cute lo...felt like wanna hug her de..haha
Pui try to count how many times Garis Zai slapped by Miao Miao and Zhu..haha
then Pui also help me play viwawa...wow...with her skill from 3 drop to 2 but finally upgrade to 3 wor...haha
then we felt tired and went back...it is really nice to play with my frenz..haha
i enjoyed myself.haha
thanks my BaoBeix..

2 comments: