Thursday, June 18, 2009

EvErYtHiNg WiLl bE fInE...

the day you left was the day of sorrow...
when you are no longer in my sight...
suddenly my tears dropped,and wet my face...
i know that is the time we apart...
i was unbearable to leave you..
my mind went blank and i felt so lost...
when i saw the strong looks on your face it seems like an etched craving on my heart...
is there any other solution??but it's too late now...
and you left...
the next day i receive your calls..i felt happy..
but your voice seems strange ...
what happened??have you been crying??
anyone bullied you??
no,there's no one...but wanna leave this place... sobbing..
i know this place was terrible..but this is what each and anyone have to go through..
i pretend to be strong in front of you so you wont feel afraid...
but that was not true...i was absolutely worried..
was it tough for you?? are you use to the food over there??do you slept well yesterday?
at this point,my tears dropped again...
i know nothing..i feel so ashamed..
only the negative thinking comes to my mind right now....
but that is not the end of the end of the world...
trust me,by the end of the day....
everything will be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment