Wednesday, June 17, 2009

what am i thinking of???

days pass after days...
i am still waiting...why wouldn't you show yourself?
thinking of you is the most unbearable things in my life..
i'm the one who always take the initiative all this while..
i always find the opportunity to see you...
but we seems like stranger all the time...
why we not dare to chat?
we take a glance at each other..
is this the right way we communicate?
but my inbox will appeared your name after we met..
but why we always chat about something not related...
i wondered what is in mind?
who am i in your life?
nothing at all?or i am the one who live in her shadow?
if it is true...i don't wanna find you!!
not because of my pride but to let myself feel better without you...
but i will wait until you willing to find me...

No comments:

Post a Comment