Friday, April 10, 2009

am i annoying???why everyone look like angry with me??
what i have done??please tell me..don't be quiet and say nothing just look at me like very angry...i really scare...and i really already try my best to d0 everything that i can...why it seems like i do wrong??i really miserable..please don't did this to me...really hurt my heart..you know i really care of what you think and what you do..but sometime i really cant understand what are you thinking of..and you just ignore me and leave me alone..do you know how i feel when you did this to me???
what i do for you just wanna you to be happy..every time i am worried about the next morning you turns into blue again...i really afraid to see you when you become unhappy...i really wish to see you smile everyday and play like mad everyday..at least you didn't look so down..
please tells me when you are not happy don't put everything in you heart and don't wanna vent out..you can choose to don't tell me if that is your secret at least you don't ignore me..

1 comment:

  1. what's wrong with you la
    you angry at you o ?
    i beat him hor!! or maybe her la
    you today no go to school
    we miss you so much lo.

    -boo-

    ReplyDelete